How to get your money back from scammers; Have you mistakenly or greedily sent 30k to get 75k in 5 minutes and then later realized that you have been scammed?
Good news to you, bad news to them!
Please follow the steps below to get back your money in full!
How to get your money back from scammers
I am sharing knowledge today on “How to get your money back from scammers“.
Please read carefully and learn.
20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It’s quite painful.
CHECK ALSO: EP: Heal North – Phil Writer [ZIP]
Many people don’t always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you should do when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:
1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).
2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the “TRANSACTION ID NUMBER“.
4. Go to any branch of the scam artist’s bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.
5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.
While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER’S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK ([email protected]) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.
What should you expect from this?
The culprit/suspect’s account will be PLACED ON HOLD, His BVN will be blocked permanently and No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.
Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police, and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.
Endeavor to Share with Friends and Family.